Shrinkage compensated, polymer fibre reinforced, thixotropic repair mortar
RPM 601® is a structural , fine filled, high strength, cementitious mortar, specifically formulated for
the repair of damaged concrete where a structural repair is required. The specially selected cements
and polymers contained in RPM 601® allow the buildup of 50 mm without slump, and exceptional
adhesion to concrete and masonry materials with neglible shrinkage.
• Good Adhesion
• High Strength
• Easy application
• Shrinkage compensation - reduces the risk of cracking due to shrinkage and ensures full contact
with host concrete and load transfer in structural repair situations
• Extremely low permeability - gives excellent resistance to attack by aggressive elements.
• All types of structural repair which can be applied by trowel or wet spray.
• Repair of structural members subjected to repetitive loading.
• Repairs to reinforced or pre-stressed beams or columns.
• Protection of concrete subject to attack from water containing chlorides and sulphates etc.
• Repairs in industrial areas, especially those containing mineral oils, lubricants.
• Repairs in marine environments.