DURABAND HF SYSTEM joint sealing system consists of two products DURABAND HF and Dura EP epoxy. DURABAND HF is a highly elastic, rot-proofand chemically resi stant sealing membrane. DURA EP is a two part epoxy compound which establishes a strong bond various types of substrate.
Sealing of construction joints, expansion joints, connecting joints, cracks and crevices, etc.
Adheres to many types of substrate such as concrete, mortar, plaster work, steel iron, aluminum, stoneware, glass and epoxy.
Typical uses are for concrete tanks, cast and cement-pipe connections, bridge decks, tunnels, water towers and reservoirs, ponds, silos, containers, secondary tanks.
DURABAND HF can be applied on dry or slightly humid substrates.
It is ideal for joints with very large expansion or irregular, broken joint flanks.
• Long lasting elasticity, even at high temperatures
• Root resistant
• Resistant to a wide range of chemicals
• Cost effective
• Approved for use with potable water
• Easy to apply
• User friendly heat welding of tape overlaps
• Can be applied horizontally, vertically and even overhead.
• Accommodates continuous and pronounced cyclic movement
• Excellent resistance to weathering
• Waterproof and chemical resistant for joints above and below ground
• Heat weldable connection