DURABLOCK is a premium, liquid-applied, highly permanent elastic, cold applied and cold curing,
one component polyurethane membrane used for long-lasting waterproofing.
The DURABLOCK is based on pure elastomeric hydrophobic polyurethane resins, which result in
excellent mechanical, chemical, thermal, UV and natural element resistance properties.
Cures by reaction with ground and air moisture.
• Simple application (roller or airless spray).
• When applied forms seamless membrane without joints.
• Resistant to water/frost, to root penetration, (it can be used in green roofs).
• Crack-bridging up to 2mm, even at -10
• Provides water vapor permeability, so the surface can breathe.
• Provides excellent thermal resistance (it never turns soft), weather and UV resistance.
• Waterproofs old bitumen membranes by covering them, without the need to remove them prior to
• Provides high sun reflectivity, contributing to thermo insulation.
• Maintains its mechanical properties over a temperature span of -30 to +90
• Provides excellent adhesion to almost any type of surface.
• The waterproofed surface can be used for domestic and public pedestrian and vehicular traffic.
• Resistant to detergents, oils, seawater and domestic chemicals.
• Even if the membrane gets mechanically damaged, it can be easily repaired locally within minutes.
• Does not need the use of open flames (torch) during application.
• Over 15 years of positive feedback worldwide.