A multi purpose material used for sealing out draft around doors and windows, fixing door and
window frames to the walls, filling joints, cracks insulation by covering hot and cold pipes, fixing
bathtubs in their place and all kinds of grouting and dilatation fugas. This material can be
used for bonding, sealing and filling purposes. It ensures adhesion all construction materials
excluding polyethylene, polypropylene, silicone and polytetraflurethylene.
• Will not shrink, sag or rot.
• Can be cut, sanded, plastered and painted.
• Resistant to water • Non-toxic when cures.
• Ready to use, single component • Moisture curing
• No damage to the ozone layer • Rapid curing and contains flame retardant additive
• No expansion after curing