DURALATEX Liquid Additive is a styrene butadiene emulsion based product designed to improve the
properties of nonmodified thin-sets, mortar beds, and grouts. The latex additive improves workability,
increases bond strength, improves flexibility, adhesion, impact strength and freeze thaw resistance.
DURALATEX Liquid Additive can be used with thinset, Portland cement mortar mixes for patching
concrete, underlayments for resilient flooring, thick bed mortars, leveling beds for ceramic tile and
terrazzo and other thin applications where bonding is difficult. May also be used as a bonding agent
for Proflex Patching compounds and to treat dusting slabs for improved adhesion.
• Improved adhesion to both old and new surfaces.
• Helps reduces dusting, cracking and spalling of tile grout joints.
• Improved resilience for thermal movement.
• Improved chemical resistance of grout joints.
• Improved resistance to water infiltration.