SPETEC® AG 100 is a resin, based on Acrylic monomers. After injection, the resin gels in a few seconds to a few minutes based on the amount of activator/initiator added just before use. The final injected product is a soft and tacky crosslinked gel that provides a waterproofing course.
• Non-toxic for the environment.
• Not flammable.
• No acrylamide.
• Very low viscosity.
• Durable in wet and dry conditions.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
MAIN FIELDS OF APPLICATION
WITH WATER OR SPETEC® Reinforcing Agent
• Screen injections behind existing structures.
• Waterproofing - Low flow leaks: Underground structures in concrete and masonry. (ex. basements, underground parking spaces, ...). Cracks in conrcrete and rock formations.
• Filling and waterproofing gravel nests in concrete.
• Preventive waterproofing of structures with constant water pressure. (If treated during the dry period)
• Injection into very fine leaking cracks or joints.
• Injection of re-injectable injection hoses.