SPETEC® AG 200 is a resin, based on Acrylic monomers. After injection, the resin gels in a few seconds to a few minutes based on the amount of activator/initiator added just before use. The final injected product is a soft and slightly sticky crosslinked gel which becomes more jelly the more water is added to the base acryl resin.
• Non-toxic for the environment.
• Not flammable.
• No acrylamide.
• Very low viscosity.
• Durable in wet and dry conditions.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
MAIN FIELDS OF APPLICATION
• Soil conditioning, -stabilisation, -coagulation.
• Screen injections behind existing structures.
• Filling hollow spaces and gaps behind structures. (If the soil around the gap is to loose, product flows into the soil)
OTHER FIELDS OF APPLICATIONS
• Filling and waterproofing gravel nests in concrete.
• Waterproofing of underground structures in concrete and masonry. (ex. basements, underground parking spaces, ...)
• Waterproofing cracks in rock formations.
• Injection of re-injectable injection hoses.
• Below grade expansion joints.