SPETEC® ITS is an injection tube system that allows injection of cold and construction joints via a pre-installed injection canal. SPETEC® ITS is placed in the joint during construction. It acts as a canal for the injection resin which will, when in contact with water, expand and seal the joint permanently.
SPETEC® ITS can be injected with SPETEC® PU F400, SPETEC® PU H100 or SPETEC® GT350
• Easy to install, no special tools required.
• Complete system, delivered with all necessary accessories.
• The hose can be adjusted to the correct length on site.
• Due to the metal spiral core the hose keeps its inner diameter when bended.
• Low pressure injection possible.
• Can be injected preventatively or when leakages actually occur.
• After injection the joint is permanently sealed.
• Injection is done continuously over the porous surface of the tube, not via points or slits resulting in a more even distribu¬tion of the resin in the joint.
• No leak, no injection necessary.
There is no interruption of the construction activities when SPETEC® ITS is installed.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
• SPETEC® ITS is installed in construction joints in concrete, pipe penetrations and voids between secant piles walls and slabs, and so on.
• SPETEC® ITS can be combined with other preventative waterproofing systems like swelling bars and PVC water stops.
• The joint can be injected with the appropriate SPETEC® Injection resin preventatively after the concrete has fully cured or in case a leak appear