MDI based hydrophilic, one-component, low viscosity, flexible, solvent and phthalate free, polyurethane injection resin for waterproofing. In contact with water the SPETEC® PU GT350 will expand and set as a permanent water seal inside the crack or joint.
• 1 Component hydrophilic PU resin, additional waterproofing due to post expansion.
• Fast reaction with immediate increase of viscosity.
• Reaction can be set faster with SPETEC® H100 Acc.
• Can be injected as 1 component or 2 component in combination with water, maximum amount of water = 200%.
• Foam factor 6-8V.
• Cured polyurethane is highly flexible, ideally suited for structures where a high degree of settlement and movement can occur.
• Cured polyurethane is harmless for the environment and resistant to biological attacks.
FIELD OF APPLICATION
• Cut - off water leaks in concrete, brickwork and sewers where movement and settlement may occur.
• Water cut-off of water leaks in foundations such as diaphragm walls, piling sheets and secant piles.
• Sealing water-carrying cracks and joints in tunnel segments.
• Curtain grouting behind tunnel, concrete, brickwork and sewer walls.
• Injection of failing membranes and liners in tunnels and buildings.